Blooper Reel {from Gender Reveal}

If you watched and enjoyed our Gender Reveal from exactly a year ago, you might just as well have fun watching this.

I almost dropped this project for lack of time, but when I was cleaning out my video folders, I just couldn’t bring myself to delete the blooper shots, so I made a GAG REEL out of them.

It’s a good reminder of how much fun we had shooting the Gender Reveal video.

And it so happens that I made it in time for the  anniversary of finding out the sex of our baby!

Elena C.
    September 14, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Aaaaaaa!!!! Loved it! 🙂
    I totally love it when you’re so giggly 🙂

Ashley M. [at] (never home)maker
    September 14, 2012 at 1:36 PM

hahahaha i love that last part!

lara
    September 14, 2012 at 2:31 PM

For the ones outside the car…did you just put the tripod in the middle of a public parking lot?!?

Amanda
    September 14, 2012 at 8:08 PM

lol.. My favorite part is when you’re like “I’d be okay with a boy too” and your husband just stares at the camera hahaha

Tara
    September 14, 2012 at 9:19 PM

I love it! And I love how much fun you and hubby had making the video!! that is awesome!

Ashley
    September 17, 2012 at 4:22 PM

This is SOOOOOOOO adorable I teared up with you!!

We find out on Thursday and are using cake to find out (the filling will be either pink or blue) 🙂 soooo excited!!!!!

Anna
    September 17, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Ha ha ha oh I didn’t realize you had trials lol btw who’s video recording?

Kim
    September 20, 2012 at 8:29 AM

You are using the term gender when you mean sex. Gender is a social construction but sex if the biological component. She has XX chromosomes and female genitalia, so we call her a girl. Her gender is something that will be determined by her and she gets older.

September 20, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I’m very well aware of that, however the accepted term for a reveal of the baby’s sex is “gender reveal”. I don’t think “Sex reveal” would have the same meaning. I know it’s incorrect, but so are many pronunciations of words that people use on daily basis.

melissa
    June 14, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Hubs and I both cried! Truly beautiful! We are doing something similar but with balloons. What program do you use for constructing the video? I still need to get one….