This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Chuck E. Cheese’s. The opinions and text are all mine.
I picked up Lexi from school with the following words:”We are going to Chuck E Cheese!”.
What do you guys normally hear when you say that to your kids? “Yay!!!! Chuck E Cheese!!!” Don’t you?
Yes that’s exactly what happened! She jumped around happily and we took off.
I had never been to that part of town or that Chuck E Cheese, as we live quite farther down south. It looked bigger than the one we had gone to before. Upon walking inside we were greeted with cake and shown around the remodeled interior.
During the Grand Opening, there were a lot of local families celebrating with Chuck E Cheese. We all danced, watched the ribbon cutting, ate cake and played till exhaustion with our All You Can Play Passes.
So what’s new at Chuck E Cheese?
- A ton of new fun games like Plants and Zombies and old redesigned favorites like “Space Invaders”
- More focus on Food with a buffer and great fresh foods like Pizza
- All You Can Play cards that let your kids go and enjoy unlimited games
- A fun light time dance floor with hourly dance parties
- Cool new area for Birthday Parties ( we know how much all the kids love Chuck E Cheese Birthday Parties)
- Self-service kiosks that allow you to order your food fast
While we were playing, I noticed a lot of parents, sitting peacefully at the tables enjoying their food, talking, laughing while their kids played happily around the game floor, having fun! If you think about it, that’s a perfect place to have a parent date for those who don’t live near family. You let your kid go crazy and your enjoy peaceful atmosphere and safety.
So what did we love the most at Chuck E Cheese?
- Pizza, of course, ??
- Playing space invaders together
- Girls were obsessed with the Trolls Cup game
- I couldn’t stop playing the game, Whack N Win, where you have to hit with a mallet just hard enough but not too hard ( you can win 50 tickets this way)
- Lexi kept running back to me excited to show me how many tickets she had earned!