So here it is guys!
You’ve been bugging me for 2 days (in the cutest way possible) to post the sex of our baby.
Yesterday we spent the whole day filming and going to the doctor’s appointment and then I stayed up till 4:30 am editing the gender reveal video ( not the smartest idea! lol).
So now it’s ready. It’s far from perfect, but to make it perfect, I would need a lot more time.
A few notes before you watch:
- This video is intended mostly for friends and family, so it’s relatively long, but it shows the whole reveal process the way we experienced it.
- It’s really personal, emotional and sappy and at times really dorky ( mostly on my part as usual)
- The dorky parts really show me the way my friends know me.
- I have so many bloopers from this video that you will definitely get a follow up gag reel. ( i only included one blooper in this video. at the end.)
- The ultrasound technician said she was 100% sure of the sex of the baby ( and later looking at the ultrasound, there’s no doubt! )
- No, we’re NOT REALLY painting the baby room that particular color.
I am aware that my “bawlfest” sounded like “ballfest” and my husband and I spent good 30 minutes laughing our butts off at that.
And I will be writing my 19 week update in a few days, but the baby was perfect and healthy.