I read about this really really awesome Glee drinking game.
And it so happens that we got 4 disks of Glee via Netflix in the mail, so I am going to definitely try this out, with something other than drinking…
GLEE DRINKING GAME
brought to you by More is Better
The rules of the game are simple:
1. Drink whenever Sue says something that would create a lawsuit in a real workplace
2. Drink whenever Sue makes a comment about Will’s hair
3. Drink whenever Rachel wears Argyle
4. Drink whenever Puck says anything sexual
5. Drink at your desecration whenever something happens that’s drink worthy, such as Blaine & Rachel’s duet of “Don’t You Want Me” in last week’s episode and all the times you want to beat Emma in the face for marrying John Stamos’ character instead of sleeping with Will, because even though John Stamos is hot and Will has gotten kind of sad and pathetic, you’re still rooting for them to bone because come on.