I have stayed away from these posts because honestly I don’t enjoy reading them on other people’s blogs, so I just assume other people wouldn’t want to see them here.
However, given the readiness of the photographs and lack of time currently, combined with the more “real” nature of cell phone photos, I thought I’d give it a try and you let me know if it’s something that I should occasionally share here or not.
I have a few weeks to catch up on, so let’s start with the week furthest back (top left to bottom right)
1. nursing at the pool 2. Lexi getting all excited about a red flower on the window 3. grumpy pants
4. all set with a fan and a Haba doll 5. out and about, had to put her to sleep in the car while hubby shopped 6. same day, woke up doing tummy time on the seat
7. she loves tummy time in the morning 8. trying to get things done around the house while Lex is in her Nordic carrier 9. more tummy time (seriously that girl is only happy on her tummy or trying to crawl )
1. more tummy time 2. nursing with a friend 3. more carrier action
4. our house 5. lounging outside 6. morning stroller walks
7. up from a nap 8. bathy bath time 9. her first pig tail
1. Loving the new sunny stroll arch 2. reading books ( really she was just interested in eating it) 3. she loves being walked around on mommy’s neck
4. check out that leg lol 5. don’t ask, she does that often with her favorite teether 6. “mommy, need boobie!”
7. more walks 8. out by the pool with friends 9. helping mama work
1. smiley morning girl 2. fathers day with friends by the pool 3. Leeka visiting
4. we can sit up unsupported now 5. more tummy time on our favorite supermat 6. kisses from mommy
7. crawling from supermat to her gym– our family room is her playground 8. women in black 9. going for a walk with another 4months old friend