A WEEK IN IPHONE PHOTOS
I’ve been meaning to participate in this for a while now, but had nothing to show unless you count pictures of my swollen cheeks and my bed.
Well, upon close inspection, it turns out I have over 3000 iphone photos (woops)
So here is the latest stuff:
1. My cat loves towels. He loves them so much he will sit on a towel regardless of where it’s located. Even if it’s on my head
2. Swollen from wisdom teeth surgery ( i can’t believe i posted this monstrosity)
5. I got flowers from hubby out of the blue. The training has been paying off.
6. Cats attacking me for my oatmeal. You’d think I don’t feed them.
3. Going for a rollerblading run in the neighborhood
4. Our community is blooming like crazy. Mental note to self: love February and March
7. Cool Floridian shadows on our driveway
8. Gorgeous tropical flowers bought from a local farmer’s market.
9. My typical afternoon: sitting by the fire reading a book
10. First time out after the surgery. As you can see, NOT HAPPY about being out.
11. Rollerblading again
12. I got my Apron Queen apron from taking 4th place in this contest. YAY to that.