Mother-Daughter Love

***

I wanted to share this collage I made out of the photos I took of me and Lexi. These are so far my favorite photos together, and it was the most spontaneous photoshoot ever, Β with a remote and my camera propped up on a trashcan snatched away from the office, contents dumped on the floor, because it was the only thing I could grab fast and with one hand.
But the photos turned out to be the most authentic and cool that I have ever taken of the two of us.

We just had fun.

Laughed, blew raspberries together, kissed, tickled toes, read books, goofed around.
I am slowly getting back to taking self-portraits with Alexis and I know I will cherish them forever.
{ To see the photo, click CONTINUE READING below}

Amber
    October 18, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I love reading your posts. I have a little girl & can’t wait to have moments like these.

P.S. I like the new look of your blog! πŸ™‚

Josey
    October 18, 2012 at 11:32 AM

I agree – these are my favorite pictures I’ve ever seen of you two! This is motivating me to go buy a remote for my DSLR as well. Thanks. πŸ™‚

Shalay
    October 18, 2012 at 4:26 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!! Stunningly gorgeous!!!

Caroline
    October 18, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I LOVE her little piggy tails! She is so precious and these pictures are wonderful.

Irina
    October 18, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Very cute – you both look adorable. The pigtails are precious. What do you use to get Lexi’s hair in the pigtails?

October 18, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I had these tiny rubber bands from years ago. I just used the last of them and have no idea where to get more πŸ™

Krista
    October 18, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I got really really tiny rubber bands in Shop Rite of all places! Also check CVS and other drug stores. The ones I have for my daughter are half white and half colored. They’re about the diameter of my pinky and they hold her hair really well! I’ll check what brand they are tomorrow when she wakes up.

Alessandra
    October 19, 2012 at 6:39 AM

Beautiful! Love your blog Elena. I have been subscribed for about 10 months now and really enjoy your posts.

Lara
    October 20, 2012 at 11:31 PM

My boobs hurt looking at this! hahaha Oh, to be able to not wear a bra again…..

Camille
    October 22, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I love the reading one and the nursing one!! But they are all adorable. The pig tails are so cute, my daughter won’t let me put them in her hair. πŸ™

Jessica
    November 5, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Love the pigtails, too!! I ordered a camera remote after seeing this post πŸ™‚ These photos are too precious. I can’t wait to snap some self portraits with my little one.