Ok, so I am starting a new series of reviews and giveaways of baby related products, titled BEST FOR BABY.
I’m attempting to do the same thing I did with the maternity clothes feature ( Pregnant With Style), which is find little known brands of baby products and baby related items and give my opinion on them, as well as give you a chance to win some of them. You can expect to see diaper bags, breastfeeding products, interesting toys, organic clothes, strollers, carriers, bottles, seats, personal care products, etc. I’ll be running them once a week just like before, so come back every weekend to see something new and hopefully win it.
We’re starting this feature with amykathryn Diaper Bags.
One of the first fun purchases pregnant women get to make for themselves in anticipation of their baby’s arrival is a cute and stylish diaper bag. Before becoming pregnant I had always heard about how ugly and plain diaper bags were, but it wasn’t until I had to look for one that I saw where the problem was.
Most diaper bags look frumpy- bad fabrics, bad colors, bad design- it’s like they scream: “Hi! I’m a diaper bag! My owner gave up on style” . Then there are those that look like normal large purses with lots of pockets, but the prices are YIKES! Finally, you can always buy a reasonably priced non-diaper bag, but then without the extra storage, it always looks like a trash can in there and you still need to get a separate changing pad that might or might not fit into or match the bag.
Enter the world of cute, girly, large and functional diaper bags that won’t cost as much as a stroller: amykathryn!
I’ve been eyeing her bags for a few months now, trying to decide which one I liked more, because as you will see her whole line is outright A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! In the pictures I’m carrying the Hydrangea Lilac Messenger bag and I am in LOVE with its design and colors. It’s perfect for spring, and goes with pretty much any outfit. I liked it so much that I promptly emptied my previous diaper bag and stocked this one up.
Here’s what we’ve got there pocket wise:
- Large interior zipper pocket
- 3 interior open pockets
- 2 exterior zipper pockets
- 2 exterior open pockets
- GORGEOUS! The styles are awesome: from bright spring colors, to boho chic to classy neutrals
- Large bag sure to fit everything plus a blanket
- Lots of pockets that are generously sized
- Affordable at $99 (can also be found on sale sites like Zulily, MyHabit and Gilt )
- Doubles as a non-diaper purse if needed
- Super soft changing pad that you don’t mind your baby’s precious naked booty lying on ( though it’s questionable whether you’d want that precious booty to poop on that awesome leather)
- Animal-friendly faux (SOOOOOFT) leather, organic cotton canvas and custom print designs
- Doesn’t come with a wipes case or a zip up wetbag, but chances are you already have something of that kind to use.
HOW TO BUY IT:
HOW TO WIN IT:
Enter our giveaway below for a chance to win a $100 credit to amykathryn shop where you can pick out your own gorgeous bag. Open to US and Canadian residents.
Disclosure: I received this bag in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are 100% mine.