This is my last photo list post. There have been too many already. I am going to write a lot more from now on. But I just couldn’t miss Ashley’s MDR project. So here we go.
OK, I have a ton of pictures of myself. Not because I love myself ( not that I don’t). I have a ton of pictures from the modeling days, but aside from that I used to be sort of a self portraiture “artist”. That’s how I got into photography. I was my own test subject because…well, we don’t have kids, hubby doesn’t like being photographed and everyone else is just to hard to nail down on short notice. So I’d do 365 Self-portrait projects, and other team projects focused on self portraiture on Flickr, and that kind of stuck. I normally use a tripod and remote and set everything up myself. So for this, I wanted to use a more “normal” photo. Just a mirrored selfie while brushing my teeth LOL.
- I Love You – My goofy crazy hubby
- Still Laughing… – My girlfriend and I were hanging out by a bar on Collins Ave in Miami, having fun and laughing when we were approached by a bunch of guys who were having a bachelor party. They wanted us to pose with them for a picture to make their wives/girlfriends jealous. We couldn’t say no!
- Winter Wonderland – that’s a toughie. It doesn’t snow in South Florida, so winter wonderland as a concept just doesn’t exist. But I do have a snowman that I put out every Christmas that is the closest to that description
- Birthday – I’m a huge fan of bubble baths. So on an evening of my birthday i had a special rose petal bubble bath worked up for me by the hubby
- Friends – I have A LOT of friends. Or more like a lot of groups of friends. I have friends in Russia, I have friends in Italy, friends all over the US, friends in Turkey, friends in Switzerland, friends in NYC and friends in Miami, friends all over the country. I didn’t have one picture that would contain all those friends. So I decided to post the latest picture I had. These gorgeous girlies were with me for our New year celebration ( post coming up).
- I Was Inspired… – Avatar, the best movie of all times… I think I was actually inspired by one of the people in our Flickr community. Na’vi ROCK! I cannot post the before photo For Touch Up Tuesday since it was taken topless ( I was hoping to cover my boobs with the pattern..didn’t work out, so I drew a bra), but here’s a tutorial on how to make one of your own. It’ very much time consuming, but well worth it.
- Spring Fever – again no real seasons in Florida, but i think this photo taken at Universal represents Spring.
- Travel or Vacation – Ecuador. Our 7th anniversary trip. It was an amazing trip. I had been there twice before, but it was a first time for my husband. We had so much fun there and I am definitely going back with some girlfriends very soon
- Summer Days – That’s what they look like for me.
- A Day In My Life – This was relatively easy. I had done this photo for a Flick project. I had to take 1 photo every hour for 12 hours. And this is what I got. It pretty much represents most my days when I take it easy: party,brushing teeth, sleeping, waking up, computer time,bathroom (lol),waiting for hubby to get ready ( he’s the slowest person on earth), going to the pool, swimming, getting some work done, studying spanish, and a movie/show
- All Smiles – This photo both makes me smile and of smiling faces. Gabby, my friend’s daughter, and my neighbors’ kid hit it off so well and it was absolutely adorable watching them act like adults taking a ride on his bike.
- Autumn Harvest -I adore light in general. But end of the day or end of summer light is my favorite. The colors remind me of fall
- Family – Since I don’t have a picture of our families together, or my family from 2010, I’ll post out immediate family picture, which is just me and hubs.
- Celebrate! – This is one of my favorite photos of the set, because I think it reflects celebration spirit like nothing else. New year’s party, right after midnight.
- Let’s Do It Again… – Beach House in Ecuador. That’s definitely a MUST very soon.
- I Miss You – My mommy. I always miss her and will always miss her, as long as she is far away from me. She comes to visit once a year, but of course that’s never enough.
- Beautiful – Florida sunsets. Specifically Gulf Coast sunsets. They’re the most amazing spectacular views I’ve seen. I have about a million sunset photos with some really stunning shots, however this was one taken in 2010 in my favorite place on Marco Island.
- Dress Up – Halloween- Alice in Wonderland. My favorite character. My husband’s favorite sex fantasy.
- Macro – I don’t really shoot macro, mostly because I don’t have a good macro lens and I’m more of a portrait shooter, but my sunflowers got some really good macro attention from me last year.
- Holidays – fireworks on 4th of July. What could be more festive?
- My Favorite – My favorite memory of 2010, the one that left an impression on me, was surfing in Montanita, Ecuador. I surfed till I couldn’t life my board or my arms. Best time of my life.
- Don’t Ever Change – I would never change where I live. It took me 4 moves to find the perfect place for me and my future family. And that place in Naples, Florida. It’s absolutely gorgeous and upscale, the beaches are pristine, the people are nice, the architecture is beautiful, the climate is very mild- it’s the most perfect place in the world and I am so happy with it.
- Just Because…So There! – Just because I love jumping. I have a whole lot of jumping photos with this being one of my favorite.
- Hopes and Dreams – I am not sure if it’s a home or dream. Hopes and dreams is something you look forward to and dream about and wish it could happen. I reserve hopes and dreams for things that are less realistic, therefore I hope and dream. Everything else goes into a PLAN. I believe if you want something, you do it. No excuses. So for me it’s more of a plan, but it’s big and it consumes all other possible hopes and dreams. It’s to have a baby in 2011. We’ll be starting in February or March of this year and we both cannot wait.
And don’t forget to enter your MDR post or any other end of the end photo post in MY 2010 RECAP LINKY