The Real Life through Instagram, August ’12

I haven’t been able to share my Instagram photos, so here are some starting from August. Instagram is probably the best way to see what real every day life is like for us. If you’d like to follow, just shoot me a quick email before sending a request. I want to keep my Instagram community small so that I could interact with more people. Below are some of my August picks.

Katie
    October 13, 2012 at 1:44 PM

With my little guy in Kindergarten and my little girl keeping me on my toes, I’ve missed coming by your blog as often, but I just got all caught up on your little family! Lexi is so adorable! She is growing so quickly, and is such a beautiful baby! The new blog design looks so nice, it’s fun to look around!

Camille
    October 13, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Awww, she is so chubby! And it looks like she loves reading. 🙂 So adorable.

Anna
    October 13, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Just wanted to say I really like the new design, it’s fresh and everything has easy access, really nice! And I’m glad it’s iPhone friendly 🙂 Too bad photos are cut on the iPhone, can you do sth about it?
    Congrats!

October 13, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I know 🙁 It sucks, I’ll look into it, but I’ve seen a lot of mobile themes do that. I might just disable the mobile theme completely… What do you think?

Anna
    October 13, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Leave it please! I so often follow your blog on iphone, when nursing or in the park 🙂 I will just go back to the PC version to admire the photos, no problem!

October 13, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Ok, good to know! I only follow blogs on the iphone too, but i tend to prefer reading the web version of blog, because of the photos.

Kay
    October 13, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Sweet photos of Lexie – she’s adorable as ever. But why, why. why isn’t she wearing a life jacket on the boat?

Anna
    October 14, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Looking cool! New design i mean 🙂 and you of course 😛 However it is impossible to read you off iphone now 🙁 (which is often my case).

Ana Oh
    October 16, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I was trying to figure out how to send you an email, but my brain is fried from growing a baby. 🙂 I’m ana_oh on instagram. 🙂

Jasmine Henry
    October 22, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Elena, what brand are those gold gladiator sandals? They’re gorgeous!

Kate
    October 30, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Hey Elena,
    How do I send you an Instagram request?

Thanks!