Lexi in Motion: From 6 to 7 Months {Video}

The first video here is the highlights of everything that being a 6 months old entails. The second video is her highness playing with toys, mostly boring but with a few very cute/funny/adorable moments in between.

I am putting the usual disclosure of parents sharing home movies:

-Ignore my singing

-Ignore my overly excited exclamations

-Ignore any other babble coming from me that you might hear in this video

-Ignore anything anything else that comes with being a parent

Do enjoy the adorable goofball that is Lexi!

{Also, like previous videos, this was intended for friends and family, so it’s pretty long and for most will be pretty boring. Β To us, of course, it’s the best video ever. πŸ™‚ }

Below is a compilation of videos of Alexis playing with her toys. All the above disclosures apply.

Elena C.
    September 7, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Looooved it!
    She’s so much fun now! πŸ™‚
    Her emotions are priceless, like when she’s unable to move/crawl her face expressions rock πŸ™‚

Erin @ Girl Gone Veggie
    September 7, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Omg she is soo precious!! I’m sure she’s going to treasure looking back at these videos one day!

Katherine
    September 7, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Oh. My. Goodness. She is SUCH a little ham! I love all of her babbles and her curiosity. Such a little princess. I died laughing when she kept taking off her dress. And the fluffy bum? SO CUTE! I’m glad to see you’ve found some CD’s that are working for you!

Susie
    September 7, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I definitely LOLed when she was trying to crawl! Wow, she is determined!

Lesley T.
    September 7, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Haha, I loved the part with Alexis and your friend’s credit card.

You’re lucky to have friends who clearly love being around kids.

Rockie
    September 7, 2012 at 4:51 PM

She’s such a cutie! It brought a smile to my face. Her babbling made my little one laugh! The best is her fighting the gym!

Natalia Deymonaz
    September 7, 2012 at 10:21 PM

She’s so vocal! Love love love these videos, her eyes are so big and bright, precious baby and excellent job, mama!

Anna
    September 9, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I wonder what Lexi says when she grows up and sees herself on the Internet πŸ™‚ lol