Here is what Lexi is getting for Easter plus some additional awesome Easter Basket ideas.
1. Two buckets to start her first garden ( as a part of 52 Weeks of Experiences)
2. Bunny Ears ( Target dollar bin)
3. FurReal Bunny ( that hops and moves). I haven’t tried it out yet, but Daily Mom covered a FurReal toy in the Christmas Toy guide and it looks fun.
5. Slinky ( a blast from the past)
6. Chirping Chick ( this one is really cool. When you sit it down in your palm, it starts chirping. Lexi will get a kick out of it, I am sure)
7. Yoyo ( not pictured. She has been asking for a yo-yo for a month now, so I figured it was time)
3. Emi-Jays – Hair ties that double as a bracelet when not worn. I’ve bought other cheaper hair ties of that type and there is no comparison. I love their bright colors for Easter, that’s all we use for Lexi, so I ordered some for Easter too.
Other ideas that I would totally get if it wasn’t for the fact that we already have these items:
1. Rockee toothbrush! This is amazing! Easy to hold and when dropped the head doesn’t hit the floor. It always stays upright.
2. Babiators – I’ve been in love with them since we got our first pair. I’ll be doing a sponsored post for the brand, but they would make a perfect Easter gift. LOVE LOVE LOVE!