Lexi’s 1st Birthday {the “after party”}

Last part of the Birthday Photos.

{All photography (except for the after party ones) is by Stacey Downey Photography, editing by The Art of Making a Baby}.

Some of the photos got over-sharpened in the process, but I was out of time to redo the collages. Boo.

Once most of the guests left, we let the babies play at the Svan Table and Chairs ( which by the way is the best freaking thing ever). Some roses and sweet snacks entertained them for a very long time.

Then we had a mini photoshoot of the (technically two) birthday girls, Alexis and Alexa and finally just hung out with the family and opened gifts.

I won’t be giving you a play-by-play- the photos are pretty self-explanatory.

bday317

bday316

Bdaypart3 (1)

bday315

bday3

bday314

bday313 bday312 bday311 bday310 bday39 bday38 bday37 bday36 bday35 bday34 bday33 bday32 bday31 bday3   Bdaypart3 (4)  Bdaypart3 (2)

bday42 bday41 bday4

IMG_5847

COMING UP ON WEDNESDAY

A Veggie Soup for Toddlers: How to get your kid to eat their veggies.

Lara
    June 24, 2013 at 1:04 PM

We see pics of your Alexi all the time, so we know what a doll she is – but I just wanted to say how freaking adorable other Lexi is too! What a doll – she has the most delicate, sweet little face! She looks like she’s tall like your Lexi too – or maybe even taller? Hard to tell. Either way, adorable!

(P.S. the pic of you smelling the rose sitting at the table is in there twice!)

June 24, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Yes, she’s absolutely beautiful. I have some gorgeous photos of her coming up that I took for our Easter Photoshoot.

Anna Kochetkova
    June 24, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Your photography is stunning, girl! Thank you for sharing! Love flicking your works through, its absolutely gorgeous just like yourself :))

Corinne
    June 24, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Such a great photo post! She’s got lots of people who adore her, lucky girl. I can’t be,I’ve how much her hair has grown in just a few short months!

Also, Andrew looks so much like GrandmaUSA!

Jewlie
    June 25, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Elena, do you have Instagram? I’d love to follow you!

Mai
    June 26, 2013 at 4:07 PM

What a perfect party…inspiration for other like me in love with the Paris theme.
    Where did you get the after party outfit? It’s so cute
    Thanks for sharing

Mai
    July 1, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Elena,
    I’m obsessed with Paris as well, so seeing your ideas had help me a lot to plan by next October first Birthday for my daughter. I was talking about the outfit she has on the few first pictures of the “{The after Party}” chapter. You are holding her on the air…and it has the Eiffel Tower on the front and all over bottom. Is simply adorable!!!!! Thanks much for sharing!

Mai
    July 8, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Elena, I’ve checked the link you mentioned PoppinDotsBoutique but they don’t have it any more…
    Would you send me yours? For real? OMG, that’s awesome 🙂
    Please let me know how should we do.
    WOOOOHOOOOO you just made my day!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!