Lexitwin BFF Birthday

We are almost done with the recap of Alexis’ birthday, so it’s the right time to share some photos from her BFF’s birthday, Alexa, aka Lexitwin.

For those who might have missed this, Lexi’s BFF is also a girl named Lexi ( Alexa) with a birthday on the same day (January 31st). They couldn’t be more different from each other, and yet they are so much fun together! They go to music classes together, playgrounds, have playdates, went to Disney together. Basically, it’s a lifelong friendship πŸ™‚

The name Lexitwin or Lexitwins came about when we started tagging our IG pictures of them together as #lexitwins. So now in order toΒ differentiateΒ which Lexi I am talking about, I use Lexitwin name for Alexa.

The girls had so much fun running around and playing with balloons and gifts and bubbles. See for yourselves!

IMG_6150

IMG_6526
IMG_6529
IMG_6532
IMG_6546

IMG_6552

IMG_6601

I got so many adorable pictures of the party and the family, so it was difficult to select only a few of them. Alexa takes amazing pictures and has the cutest smile so it was easy to get more pictures than I could edit.

Me
    April 24, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Lexitwin is soooo cute and has the most adorable smile!

Tawny
    April 24, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Awww, Alexa is so beautiful and has such beautiful blue eyes and the picture with her parents is beyond adorable! My kiddos have some “friend since birth” and now that they are older it’s so much fun to see them REALLY play together and use their imaginations. And when they come over to play, I actually end up getting more done!

Corinne
    April 24, 2013 at 7:12 PM

LexiTwin is super adorable. Also love the photo of Lexi mid RUN!

Anna
    April 26, 2013 at 3:28 AM

What an amazing coincidence :)))

Jen
    April 28, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Happy Birthday Lexi and Lexitwin. Hope they both had wonderful days celebrating their first trip around the sun!

Simone
    April 28, 2013 at 6:04 PM

The family photos really capture the love that mum and dad have for baby. Beautiful!

Leah
    April 29, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I’m 26, and my mother met my BFF’s mother as they were pushing us in strollers when we were only a few months old. It is so truly wonderful to have a best friend who has been there since before your memories began. What a beautiful possibility for these adorable “lexitwins.” πŸ™‚ Lovely photos, as always!

Christine
    May 2, 2013 at 8:37 AM

OMG Alexa is so gorgeous, she should be a baby model.

Kayla
    May 3, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Love the photo of Andrew tossing Lexi! So sweet!

Ana
    May 4, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Hi Elena!

I was addicted to your blog a year or two ago and now I feel like that kid who never calls home until they need something because we are in such different stages of life. *embarrassed*

SO this is totally OF, but! I was wondering what shampoos you like now since I can’t find the Burts Bees ones you recommended oh so long ago. (I know, I know. I just asked about make up. Ahh!) All the new BurtsBees ones contain SLS. πŸ™

Here’s the link to that awesome post! http://everyavenuelife.com/2011/08/safe-skin-routine-for-pregnancy/ You mentioned you found other brands that were more expensive and I was hoping you’d let me piggy back on your research?!

Thanks so much!

The Lexitwins are adorable. πŸ™‚

May 4, 2013 at 10:15 PM

I am writing a post about my current skincare now. The shampoo I use now isn’t 100% natural since everything I’ve used that’s natural leaves my hair looking horrible, but I am looking for other options…

livvy
        May 5, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Have you tried the yes to products? They are really good and more than 90% natural.
        I usually alternate between Fekkai hair products and yes to.

Ana
    May 4, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Oh, I so excited for that post! I know, I hate how natural stuff never seems to work as good. πŸ™

Kristy
    June 3, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Awww, I’m just seeing this! I can’t believe that was already 4 months ago!!! Our Lexitwins are so adorable!! Thanks again for the awesome pictures!