Real Life on Instagram, January 2013

Here you can get a glimpse of what our normal day-to-day life highlights look like, not just the stuff I choose to post.

I have no comments for these photos, I think they speak for themselves.

A few of my favorites I’d like to point out are:

Alexis struggling to lift my camera.

Alexis studying a Victoria’s Secret catalog and going “Hmmm, I want…. this on!”

Lexitwins sleeping together, on top of each other.

JANUARY {age reference: 11 months}

igjan (3)

igjan (2)

igjan (4)

igjan (5)

igjan (1)

Kat
    March 22, 2013 at 9:16 AM

she’s too cute – I can’t believe you let her near your camera hehe P has a strict rule that the big camera is for mommy only because otherwise it’d be broken in minutes. We have the same rule for the mac book. ipad, iphone, and remotes are free for alls.

March 22, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Lexi is a very determined girl. It’s hard to keep it away from her considering it’s always on me. But I should really try harder.

Rachel
    March 22, 2013 at 10:15 AM

She is so cute! I love these pictures.

Lulu
    March 22, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Cute kid!

I’m wondering about cell phone use (not just in this post; I just noticed it here). It seems odd for someone who is so concerned (rightfully in some cases) about keeping her kiddo healthy to allow your one year old to have so much screen time/use of a cell phone (which has actual studies backing up its dangers to babies).

March 22, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I’m planning a post on cell phone usage.
      In short, she only uses it on airplane mode (which doesn’t emit waves), reads books and watches Elena approved animal videos that have no scene switching. All in all it’s total 30 min a day if that, mostly reading dr Seuss.
      Plus I have a special case on it that redirects waves.

HollyR
    March 22, 2013 at 5:15 PM

OMG! Is that a freaking baby-sized maxi dress she is wearing?…cutest thing I have ever seen!

March 22, 2013 at 9:07 PM

You’re gonna laugh but it’s my mom’s shirt that I turned into a dress for you because I left her change of clothes at home. 🙂
      Looks good, doesn’t it?

HollyR
    March 22, 2013 at 10:46 PM

…and you said you arent crafty! ….I don’t believe you lol