WITTLE PEOPLE WEDNESDAY

I was planning on sharing these in a Letters to Lexi post, but just couldn’t resist, I love them so much! My baby girl is turning into a beautiful lady!

Headbands by Hopscotch Boutique

Star Romper by NUNUNU Baby from MyHabit

Linking to Ashley’s meme

Anna
    August 28, 2012 at 10:05 PM

She is gorgeous!! Such a girl already! Becoming a pro model with those cute poses 🙂

August 28, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I have some photos where she’s TOTALLY posing, it’s really funny to watch! I’ll be posting a video with all the expressions she goes through in a matter of minutes…

Emily
    August 28, 2012 at 10:57 PM

OMG! Look at those big blue eyes!!

Tamera
    August 28, 2012 at 11:15 PM

I absolutely adore you blog. I love to read your post but never comment. I am a bit shy but i tell my husband all the times that i hope when/if we are able to conceive, i hope to be a great mother like you. You daughter is stunning and you are so attentive to her. I hope next year God blesses us with the joy of pregnancy, i would love to have a daughter, and i absolutely love the name Elena!!! So when i found your blog i new it was the right one for me!!

Katie
    August 29, 2012 at 12:01 AM

We’ve been moving over the summer, but I have been checking in when I can. She has changed soooo much in just a few short months! My baby girl just turned 2, and my little guy is starting Kindergarten this week. It goes by in a flash! Alexis is absolutely beautiful!

Sonya
    August 29, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Oh my gosh can we just talk about how insanely beautiful she is!?

Ori
    August 29, 2012 at 1:54 AM

so cute!!! and her eyes! <3

Lauren
    August 29, 2012 at 2:08 AM

She gets cuter every day I swear! Those eyes and cheeks are so precious she’s just perfect mama. I miss my 3 year old when he was all chubby!

Lucy
    August 29, 2012 at 4:50 AM

Beautiful girl! In the bottom picture, she really looks like you.

Michelle
    August 29, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Eeek! Too cute! I love the third photo where her headband flower matches her eyes 🙂

HollyR
    August 29, 2012 at 7:48 AM

LOVE the headbands! I make headbands, it’s pretty fun!,(I totally wanna make Lexi a “boating” themed headband! lol) but anyways, the picture of Lexi with the blue flower in her hair is amazing! the way it looks with her eyes…WOW! Beautiful baby!

Chrissy
    August 29, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Those cheeks! And her hair! My little one has dandilion hair that stands straight up all over. Very cute, but no headbands for us. Enjoy your little lady.

Elena C.
    August 29, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Ohhhh!!! What a cutie!

Kadi
    August 29, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Lexi is so adorable! 🙂

emily
    August 29, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Those eyes! She is such a cutie!

Ashley Sisk
    August 29, 2012 at 9:15 PM

She is so so beautiful – loving those blue eyes. There have been times where my little girl has looked like she could be yours’ twin. So cute.

Michelle
    August 30, 2012 at 10:18 AM

I love all her photos but my fave is the one she’s wearing black…you’ve gotta have it enlarged and framed!!!! 😀

Ashley @ A Recipe for Sanity
    August 30, 2012 at 12:15 PM

She’s so gorgeous! And it cracks me up how she’s posing in that last one…someone got her mama’s model genes! What a beauty. I just love her eyes, too. You really need to stop photoshopping those, Elena…Kidding! It always makes me laugh how people harass you and accuse you of changing her eye color and editing out her little angel’s kiss!