Stepping Out Saturday

Stepping out to go to a grocery store! Haha! Very glamorous, I know! But to be completely honest, it’s a big event to go to a store with Lexi. She’s getting a bit better about getting out, so I really enjoyed even a grocery outing.

Wearing:

Elena: Boob Design Nursing Dress
Andrew: MG Black Label Polo from MyHabit and Express Shorts
Alexis:   Little Bambino Bamboo onesie from Zulily

Michelle
    June 3, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Look lovely , but I live in Fl. And I don’t see many people dressed like this at Publix or Winn Doxie. Good for you classing up shopping.:)

Melody
    June 3, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Aww I love it! You look absolutely beautiful! Your little family is so cute. Outings will get easier. Theo is good on short ones but we went to the mall while on vacation and it was the worst experience. He was way over stimulated and cried the entire time! Typical boy…I have to remember he’s just a baby or I tend to get frustrated.

June 3, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Oh that’s not typical boy. Lexi gets tired quickly out and can’t fall asleep and omg I feel so bad for her. We learned we have to do outings early in the morning.

Elena C.
    June 3, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Hot family 🙂

Katie
    June 3, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Love the dress!

Anna
    June 3, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Love ur dress!!!
    How do u like your bellamama bra? Have u tried other brands?

June 3, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Ummm so any news??? I’ve been waiting for you to comment! 🙂

Bella mama… Do you mean Bella materna? I like the bra a lot but I’m finding an issue with all maternity bras- I hate having to unclip it. I need a bra that just pulls down and I haven’t found one except for sleeping bras.
      Also any padding makes it hard to pull it down.

Megan
        June 3, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Motherhood makes some sports bras just that are easier to pull down, but you still have to unclip. But they are a lot easier, because the fabric isn’t “hard” if you know what I mean? Didn’t mean to comment-interrupt. 🙂
        I love your dress, gorg!

June 3, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Haha don’t worry. Thanks for the tip. I have an awesome soft bra from Boob but somehow I still don’t like unclipping. Mostly in public bc by the time you lift unclip pull down latch the whole town saw your boobies. Lol

• Kristin
            June 3, 2012 at 9:58 PM

My favorite until we hit about 6 months is the Bravado Seamless, and then I go to something a bit more structured. But try unclipping thru the neck hole right before you are about to nurse and then you don’t have to pull down until right as she is about to latch.

Sara
        June 3, 2012 at 3:27 PM

My absolute favorite nursing bra was by a brand called La Mystere, Essential Collection, Florence Nursing Bra. You can find it here: http://www.barenecessities.com but there is also quite a selection on figleaves.com just not that particular brand.

Anna
        June 7, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Hi, sorry for late reply (my newborn keeping me busy!). Yes, I meant bellamaterna (uops). I actually love the clips (I got Hotmilks, those are not padded), combined with nursing tops with clips: ready to feed in no time!
        Nut I’m looking for a wired /padded bra, with some more support. Maybe Bellamaterna would work for me?

Sara
    June 3, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Now that dress I like!!

Megan V
    June 4, 2012 at 9:11 AM

An outing is an outing! Even if it’s just the grocery store! 🙂

Danielle Kowalski
    June 4, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Is that a nursing dress? I am having a hard time finding a summer wardrobe that is breast feeding friendly and not super expensive.

Bellies in Bloom
    June 5, 2012 at 2:03 PM

The Nina dress looks gorgeous on you! The Boob dresses are A.MA.ZING! We still have some summer stock available through our website.

Bella Materna also has two great pull-aside bras, the Anytime Bralet and the Peacock Lace Bralet. You can use them as sleeping bras but I have lots of customers who use them as everyday bras as well. The same fantastic Italian microfibre with no clips! Might be worth a look. The Anytime Bralet are on sale through our site as well, there’s an updated version of this style coming with removable pads.

Meg
    June 5, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I just bought this dress now waiting to have it shipped! Guess I’ll have to go shopping with my 4mth old in it too, that’s also a big outing in our household lol