Wordless Wednesday and Photo Share Tuesday

Sharing is caring!

Life seemed to have sped up and with only 45 days left until I am full term, certain things are taking priority over others.

Labor exercises and relaxation training have taken over any blogging and photo editing time. I spend about 2-3 hours a day preparing for labor and birth.
Cooking and feeding myself with enough protein and nutrients is taking first place over working.
Planning the nursery, budgeting, mapping out purchases, answering emails is now in place of whatever I have left over.
Somehow I have to squeeze newborn and breastfeeding book reading, too.

And then there’s always good old relaxing and watching a show or two, which I’ve allowed myself  more these days, because it’s the only way I get to spend “quality” time with my husband.

So this is why you don’t see quite as many posts. I’m slowly coming back with the motivation and inspiration, but it’s pretty hard to find free time. So I’m trying to juggle it all and it’s difficult. I do need to get more organized- any little unplanned activity screws up my whole schedule and everything I have planned for that day.

So tonight, I pushed through and made myself pick out photos for the Photo Share Tuesday post. Now before I pass out, I have to go practice relaxation techniques and watch an episode of “Mentalist” with hubby, since he’s been waiting for me for an hour already.

Today I’ve got the photos of our 2nd visit to Puerto Rico. Hope these brighten up your day with blues and greens of sky and palm trees. Enjoy!

I MISS BEING SO CAREFREE!

{rules: 1. Link up ONLY THE Specific Photo Share POST, not the whole blog. 2. include the button in the post, if you link up}

and then, she {snapped}
Live and Love...Out LoudWordish WednesdayThe Paper Mama

Sharing is caring!

Ashley Sisk
    November 16, 2011 at 9:43 AM

You’re doing exactly what you’re supposed to do – but these look like fun….I bet you’re now saying “those were the days.”

Abbie
    November 16, 2011 at 1:28 PM

2-3 hours a day preparing for labor and birth? What the what? What are you doing? Signed, someone who’s had two babies already

November 16, 2011 at 1:31 PM

Lol. Strengthening exercises for labor and pushing and relaxation techniques and practices ( that are to be done daily).

Brittany
    November 16, 2011 at 2:31 PM

If you haven’t chosen a name yet, check out my site 🙂 I’m obsessed with them.

Rachel
    November 16, 2011 at 2:51 PM

Great pictures!
    I hear you on the labor exercises. I did those daily too (though not as dedicated as you are!) and my husband was really good at helping me to do them and the relaxation techniaues and even would ask me every day to do them. 😉 I had a great motivator with him!

November 16, 2011 at 2:58 PM

Lucky you! My hubby is not much of a motivator. He’s a huge supporter, but I have to motivate myself. Which is hard when it comes to preparing for labor, since it seems like a waste of time right now. So i just have to remind myself that it will pay off during and after birth, like it did in your case!

Rachel
        November 16, 2011 at 11:21 PM

Thanks! Yes it does feel pointless at the time but you’re right that it pays off. Good for you to keep motivating yourself though! 🙂

Rachel
    November 16, 2011 at 2:52 PM

oops techniques, lol. Lillian is kicking my arm while I’m typing. Hee hee!

MeganB.B.
    November 16, 2011 at 6:54 PM

Are you and your husband planning on taking a babymoon before the baby arrives? Even a weekend get away is well worth it, I promise. 🙂

November 16, 2011 at 8:22 PM

I really want to. Hubby isn’t crazy about the idea- doesn’t want to exhaust me too much by travelling. Maybe we’ll do smth locally, though I’d love to just fly to Mexico or some island and relax!

Gina
    November 16, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Love these Elena- so vibrant & just takes me away from here.

Kat
    November 23, 2011 at 8:01 PM

What do you use for editing your photos? They’re spectacularly clear.