MY WEEK in IPHONE PHOTOS:
1. FUTAB- feet up take a break!
2. Travis attacking anything I have in my hands
3. Casper and Jake staking their territory on my leg.
I swear the cats knows something is up, because they have been so needy and just LOVE sleeping on me and/or my stomach.
4. Our usual 3-5pm torrential rains
5. And the fresh calmness that comes afterwards.
6 and 7 – Morning walks in the sanctuary
8,9- Finally being able to make food again:
shrimp with tomato olive sauce I came up with and brown rice (I can now eat shrimp and thank God cuz I need the protein- living on diary for my protein needs is too hard)
10. Hello frumpy housewife, again 🙂 lol I wanted an easy dress to put on and it made me look like I’m the cleaning lady.
11. Rubber band is a savior of all pregnant women. I am in no way ready for maternity pants, I’m not big enough and really don’t want to waste money on something I’ll toss the second I can- I’d rather wait and buy some adorable dress in my normal size for when I’m done being pregnant.
12, 13 – Going out on appointments- looking good for the first time this week/month.